Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happenings

We have been busy with a lot of nothing and everything all at the same time. Here are some pics of the recent happenings: 

Our goofy girl! 


These cuties at Mr. Gatti's :)


Ummmm, Char, that's my bra. 


I hosted a baby shower for a girl at work and had a blast decorating. It was book themed so it was simple and sweet for her baby boy! Love this kind of stuff :)

Some pinwheels I made...


The sweets...


Again...



Charley and the "food table"! 


Something for the mommy to keep :)


Fireplace decorations. 


The same weekend I hosted the baby shower my dad came to town for a few days (no pics-what was I thinking!?) and we stayed in Greenwood one night since Jojo was out of town. Can you tell these girls love their Papaw!?


Goober! 


My gorgeous girl! 


I love how these images turned out! 


We played outside the entire time while in Greenwood. 


Halloween was last weekend and don't you know I had planned for us to all be Lego people from The Lego Movie. Ahem, my plans quickly changed ;) ...


Char was able to dress up for school as well. This was her farmer costume :)


The girls on Halloween. Say hello to Anna and Elsa! 


We trick or treated before it was dark!


And mommy dressed up as a cat. Daddy was a cowboy :)


A little train play at B&N...

With all my negative self talk about my body I decided to take some positive steps towards making a change. This is part of it :)


Some pics from Jojos thirtieth bday gift trip with his dear friend, Spencer. 






^^^that's them on the Rio Grande! 

Hope all is well in your world. Sorry if this was so choppy ;) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment