Saturday, August 16, 2014

New "Logo"

What, what! I have a new logo! I've been wanting something that's all mine, not stolen from the internet, that I made myself, but I honestly didn't think I could make it happen.

Then my sisterella came into town this weekend and we had our first "business meeting" (more on that later!) where we got creative and played with our Silhouette Cameo Software.

I made this:



My new logo!

I love it! I was super proud that I made it happen all by myself (with the input of Steph, of course), and it inspired me to ::::MAYBE:::: get my own blog website, rather than use the free blogger one.

I'm really torn though, as I really love having all my old blog posts here in one space. Starting over from scratch scares me. What do you think? Do you think it would look more "professional" or whatever if I moved on over to www.thenorthroomblog.com (I'd have to purchase the domain first), or should I just keep this space? At the moment, I'm leaning more towards this space as I do a TON of blogging from my phone, and blogger has a mobile app that supports that.

I'd love to know your opinions.

Thanks, guys.

I really love this space. It's mine, all mine and is like therapy to me. It's my online journal that I choose to make public, and I really enjoy that maybe someone out there is learning from my story (maybe?). Haha!

Happy weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment