Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bran in Real Life

Frustrated. Ugh. That doesn't even begin to tell you what I am at this point. I get it. Kids get sick. Germs are shared. But dammit, y'all, on our vacation!? The time I was so looking forward to so I could hold my first niece ever and fluff her hair!? 

Liza is on day two of being miserable. If you've ever met Liza then you know how easy going and happy she always is. I've heard her cry more the last day and a half than I have in her whole life. Not even exaggerating. It breaks my heart to see this kid not smile. :(

This morning Charley woke up her usual bubbly self and went exploring outside our rental house with daddy. We met Uncle J for breakfast and Charley was so not herself. Nothing to eat or drink and she only wanted to sit with Meemaw. That's when we realized she is starting to run fever too. :(

Dammit. 

This is real life. Sometimes it sucks. I guess I need to put my chin up and be thankful its nothing too serious and just get these kids healthy so we can go to the beach and explore California. 



2 comments:

  1. I am so bummed for y'all! Prayers for quick healing and health so that you guys can enjoy some of your trip!! I went by your house today while stopping by my sisters and everything looks a-ok!! Hang in there Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Today and yesterday were great days! Praise The Lord! I'm so glad I didn't go visit baby Hudson like I had planned on...these are BAD germs to share! Thanks for checking on my house too ;) If you see a new car, it's probably the dog sitters.

    ReplyDelete